◦ English ◦ English ◦
English Language Summer Programs for Juniors (5yrs-7yrs | 8yrs - 10yrs)
Enroll yourself with SecondTongue’s English Learning Programs for children, teenagers, and adults.
These classes will enable you to improve your spoken English & presentation skills through immersive activities and face-to-face live classes.
The various programs designed by language experts will provide you with a wide social and academic experience.
Our experienced trainers will provide motivating and fun English lessons to increase your confidence, help you to use the language more effectively, speak more accurately and fluently. We will also help to improve your English grammar and increase your vocabulary.
So start at your own level (child/teenager/adult) and finish with a Certificate of Completion
What will a student between 5yrs - 7 yrs old learn after the completion of this workshop?
- School Subjects- Vocabulary related to School subjects, Word associations, Conjunctions.
- Amusement Parks- Vocab-Park rides, Adjectives, Opposites, Present and Past tense
- Animal Comparisons- Comparatives and Superlatives, Ways to describe animals.
- Public Notices- Vocab- Gerunds related to signs, Imperatives sentences, Verbs
- In the House- Vocab-Rooms and things in the house, Prepositions, Singular and Plural.
- Seasons and Activities- Vocab –season-related, Descriptive writing
- Favorite Mobile App- Vocab- related to apps on mobiles, Adjectives, Verbs related to apps
- Going for the Gold- vocab-sports related, Indoor vs Outdoor sports, Prefer or Like, Story reading.
- My Gadgets- Vocab for various devices, Verb Noun collocation, Adverbs
- Festivals and Holidays- vocab Festivals, Exclamatory and Interrogative sentences, Story reading.
- Planting a Flower- Vocab related to plants, Verb Noun collocations, benefits of plants, design your own plant
- Marine Animals- Vocab for marine organisms, Story reading, Fun Trivia, Future tense.
What will a student between 8yrs - 10yrs old learn after the completion of this workshop?
- Visit a Science Museum- vocab related to technology, Contracted forms, Use of Will and won't, May and Might. Reading a book.
- Emotions- vocab related to emotions, Adjectives relating to feelings, Synonyms, and Antonyms.
- Hobbies & Activities- vocab for different hobbies, Gerunds, Narrative writing.
- Countries and Nationalities- vocab, Roleplays, Public Speaking
- Emergencies- vocab related to health, Use of Must and Should, Narrative writing
- Farm Mystery- Life at a farm, Word search related to the farm, Pronouns( Personal and impersonal)
- When I was a – talking in the past tense, Adjectives for physical appearances, Comparative adjectives, Simple Present, and Simple Past
- Favorite Movies- Genres of movies, Adverbs of manner, time and place, Character sketch
- World Destinations- vocab on iconic monuments of the world, 7 wonders of the world, synonyms for various adjectives.
- Young Scientist- vocab related to the environment, Prefix-RE, Modals –Can and Could, Will and would, design a gadget to save the world(writing)
- Weather forecast- vocab weather conditions, Future tense-will and going to, Become a weatherman and forecast the weather for the day, video watch and presentation.
- Fire Drill- Conditional sentences, use of Should and have to(Advice and Urgent advice), Storybook synopsis
"All you need to start a language course here at SecondTongue is
- A positive, open mindset and the excitement to learn a new language!
- Add to it some basics to support your online learning journey - a high bandwidth internet connection, and
- A notebook and pen for you to take notes during class.
- A Certificate of having completed a previous level course (Except in the case of Beginners,Travel and Conversational courses) will take care of your eligibility requirements to begin your course today!"
EnglishEnglish is the official language of 57 countries around the world. You can instantly increase your ability to communicate with people from different countries and continents. English helps you increase your educational opportunities. Learning English is easier than learning some other languages like German, Chinese or Arabic etc. It’s fun! Learning English will help you understand different cultures, communicate with people from all over the world, and observe habits that are different from yours.
Absolute BeginnerIf you want to learn English from scratch, this course is for you.If you are able to read this, perhaps you don’t start from scratch.However, We try using as simple as English as possible in the course, to enable anyone to go through every bit of useful information.
Summer CampA well-planned program for children or teenagers conducted during the summer months of a country.
Pre-PreparationIf you are looking forward for International proficiency certification, this course is a stepping stone to reach your goal.
Travellers CourseHere at SecondTongue all are awarded. We issue a Certificate of participation for attending a course with us. It’s our unique way of awarding you for your efforts in learning the language and culture of your selected course.
Learn from your home or any place of your convenience. All you need is an internet connection. You will have access to the meeting rooms and activities from our Classroom. We use Zoom to conduct our online classes.