◦ Français ◦ French ◦
French Course for Beginners A1
Do you wish to speak fluent French ?
Try SecondTongue ! It is a fun place to learn languages. Our team of language experts focus on how to communicate effectively (to speak and understand) than just learn grammar and syntax. We believe in motivating the students to use the language in their daily routine. It doesn't matter if people around you do not speak the language!
We understand and respect that we are your first experience in the journey of learning a new language and culture & and we gaurantee you will fall in love with it.
After the completion of this level, the students will be able to
- Salutations & Meet and Greet people
- Lead Informal Communication in their daily routine
- Lead simple conversations like at the café, at the restaurant, hotel reservations, directions, buying and selling, etc.
- Grammatical elements like the parts of speech and few other essentials would be covered up in this level.
- After level 1 the student will be able to speak, write, listen, and read French fairly for survival in the native country.
- Congratulations, to have added another feather to your cap!
All you need to start a language course here at SecondTongue is
- A positive, open mindset and the excitement to learn a new language!
- Add to it some basics to support your online learning journey - a high bandwidth internet connection, and
- A notebook and pen for you to take notes during class.
- A Certificate of having completed a previous level course (Except in the case of Beginners,Travel and Conversational courses)
Introduction to French
Salutations & Greetings - Focus on French Phonetics
Start exploring grammar - Articles, Nouns, Verbs
Irregular Verb conjugations
Interrogative adverbs + Dialogue at the café
Focus on speaking skills - Buying / Selling Dialogue
4 types of Adjectives + Listening Activities
Focus on Writing skills - Postcard, message, informal letters
Enjoy Reading, Listening, Writing & Speaking beginners French
Evaluation through Cyclic, Mock & Final Examinations
FrenchFrench is the second most widely learned foreign language after English, and the fifth most widely spoken language in the world.French is the international language of cooking, fashion, theatre, the visual arts, dance and architecture. French is both a working language and an official language of the United Nations, the European Union & UNESCO & because its a fun language to learn.
A1 BeginnerA1 is the beginner and first level of the CEFR category. Here the enrolled learns to communicate and exchange basic information in a simple manner. Recognising commonly used sentences and phrases, ordering off a restaurant menu or giving simple answers all are mastered here.
Professional CourseThe Primary focus being bettering communication skills in the desired language, these courses not only help one communicate better but also increase prospects of study, work, or business in the intended country.
DELF-DALF Preparation CourseDiplôme d’études en langue française (DELF) & Diplôme approfondi de langue française (DALF) is a diploma in French as a Foreign Language issued by the French Ministry of Education and is not only recognised worldwide but also valid for life. It validates your French level of learning at beginner, intermediate or advanced. With this your prospects to study, work or migrate to a French speaking country becoming brighter.
Professional Language CertificateOn successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a professional language course certificate by SecondTongue.
Learn from your home or any place of your convenience. All you need is an internet connection. You will have access to the meeting rooms and activities from our Classroom. We use Zoom to conduct our online classes.