◦ Français ◦ French ◦
French Language Course A2.1
Je suis ravi de vous rencontrer
I am pleased to meet you..
French – a world language spoken across 5 continents. It is the second most widely learned language after English. Along with it’s strong cultural context and the melodious intonations the language sounds musical to the non native ears. Countless writers and poets have used the language to explore themes such as love, beauty, and nature throughout the ages.
The French garnished onto your vocabulary will surely impress your friends, colleagues, class mates and is a great confidence builder.
Here at Second Tongue, we use the best combination of Methodology and Material allowing our students to enjoy the learning experience along with a thorough navigation of the finer points of grammar.
Our aim is Seamless integration of language acquisition and literary and cultural study so as to provide the strongest intellectual and professional training to our learners.
Please Note that this level is the Part 1 of Elementary A2 level.
The below mentioned outcome is after the completion of both the parts of A2.
- Express oneself effectively and accurately in simple French about him/herself and his/her surroundings in the present tense and simple past tense.
- Construct simple sentences in French using accurate rudiments of syntax and grammar.
- Write short paragraphs on simple topics, e.g., (food, past memories, vacations, daily routines, shopping, health, love and hopes, etc.)
- Demonstrate an elementary knowledge of French sentence structure through speaking and writing.
- Pronounce French reasonably well.
- Read French at an elementary level.
- Identify and explain unique characteristics of various French–speaking people and their cultures.
- Compare and contrast the similarities and differences between own’s culture and those of various French-speaking cultures.
- Differentiate between formal and informal registers of speech in French.
- Examine and appraise cognates.
- Evaluate and critique each other’s oral and written performance for learning purposes.
- Listen to basic spoken French and demonstrate understanding by writing and/or responding appropriately.
All you need to start a language course here at SecondTongue is
- A positive, open mindset and the excitement to learn a new language!
- Add to it some basics to support your online learning journey - a high bandwidth internet connection, and
- A notebook and pen for you to take notes during class.
- A Certificate of having completed a previous level course (Except in the case of Beginners,Travel and Conversational courses) will take care of your eligibility requirements to begin your course today!
Speak, Write, Listen & Read complex sentences in French
Be able to lead Informal Communication in their daily routine
Describe Habits and Routines
Be able to describe things around you
Physical Description of a person
Giving suggestions & advice
Describe past events and narrate stories
Describe future events
Focus on Writing skills - Email & Dialogue writing
Focus on speaking skills - Buying / Selling Dialogue in detail
Evaluation through Cyclic, Mock & Final Examinations
FrenchFrench is the second most widely learned foreign language after English, and the fifth most widely spoken language in the world.French is the international language of cooking, fashion, theatre, the visual arts, dance and architecture. French is both a working language and an official language of the United Nations, the European Union & UNESCO & because its a fun language to learn.
A2 ElementaryA2 level is the second stage of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)category. At A2 level talking about everyday routine is easier and clearer. Sentences becomes slightly more complex. New tenses are also introduced to help you be able to describe an event in the future and in the past.
Professional CourseThe Primary focus being bettering communication skills in the desired language, these courses not only help one communicate better but also increase prospects of study, work, or business in the intended country.
DELF-DALF Preparation CourseDiplôme d’études en langue française (DELF) & Diplôme approfondi de langue française (DALF) is a diploma in French as a Foreign Language issued by the French Ministry of Education and is not only recognised worldwide but also valid for life. It validates your French level of learning at beginner, intermediate or advanced. With this your prospects to study, work or migrate to a French speaking country becoming brighter.
Professional Language CertificateOn successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a professional language course certificate by SecondTongue.
Learn from your home or any place of your convenience. All you need is an internet connection. You will have access to the meeting rooms and activities from our Classroom. We use Zoom to conduct our online classes.