◦ Français ◦ French ◦
French Language Course B1.1
Petit à petit, l’oiseau fait son nid- “Little by little”, “The bird builds his nest“.
Now that you have completed the A2 level, let’s enhance your language skills to make you an Independent user.
At Second Tongue, our methodology is based on the latest innovative tools and on the Positive Pedagogy.
We build confidence, motivation and structuration in the learning process to succeed.
Our classes are based on interaction and are conducted exclusively in French.
Please Note that this level is the Part 1 of Intermediate B1 level.
The course designed for our intermediates, stresses upon the following learning outcomes
- Students will be able to work on their oral and written comprehension and expression, as well as their grammar and vocabulary through various video lessons.
- Employ strategies to enhance listening comprehension skills.
- Each week, discussions and debates will be held on the forum.
- Each student will thus be able to progress at his/her own pace and improve their oral and written French.
- By the end of the course, in terms of their skills, students will have acquired the level of French required to take classes under the French university system, but they will also be ready to adapt to their new environment in the best possible conditions.
- The objectives of the class are thus linguistic, cultural and practical.
- Its aim is to develop communicative competence to a higher level of proficiency and accuracy and to deepen
- insight into French life and culture.
- While the focus will be on competence in the language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing,
- There will be a particular emphasis on oral communication and extending vocabulary.
All you need to start a language course here at SecondTongue is
- A positive, open mindset and the excitement to learn a new language!
- Add to it some basics to support your online learning journey - a high bandwidth internet connection, and
- A notebook and pen for you to take notes during class.
- A Certificate of having completed a previous level course (Except in the case of Beginners,Travel and Conversational courses) will take care of your eligibility requirements to begin your course today!
FrenchFrench is the second most widely learned foreign language after English, and the fifth most widely spoken language in the world.French is the international language of cooking, fashion, theatre, the visual arts, dance and architecture. French is both a working language and an official language of the United Nations, the European Union & UNESCO & because its a fun language to learn.
B1 IntermediateDescription to be added
Professional CourseThe Primary focus being bettering communication skills in the desired language, these courses not only help one communicate better but also increase prospects of study, work, or business in the intended country.
DELF-DALF Preparation CourseDiplôme d’études en langue française (DELF) & Diplôme approfondi de langue française (DALF) is a diploma in French as a Foreign Language issued by the French Ministry of Education and is not only recognised worldwide but also valid for life. It validates your French level of learning at beginner, intermediate or advanced. With this your prospects to study, work or migrate to a French speaking country becoming brighter.
Professional Language CertificateOn successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a professional language course certificate by SecondTongue.
Learn from your home or any place of your convenience. All you need is an internet connection. You will have access to the meeting rooms and activities from our Classroom. We use Zoom to conduct our online classes.