◦ Français ◦ French ◦
French Course for Junior A1
Why is it important for kids to start learning a Second Language ?
Research shows that learning a second language boosts problem-solving, critical-thinking, and listening skills, in addition to improving memory, concentration, and the ability to multitask.
Children proficient in other languages also show signs of enhanced creativity and mental flexibility. The cognitive benefits of learning a language have a direct impact on a child’s academic achievement. Compared to those without an additional language, bilingual children have improved reading, writing, and math skills, and they generally score higher on standardised tests.
- Salutations & Meet and Greet people.
- Lead Informal Communication in their daily routine.
- Lead simple conversations like at the café, at the restaurant, hotel reservations, directions, buying and selling, etc.
- Grammatical elements like the parts of speech and few other essentials would be covered up in this level.
- After level 1 the student will be able to speak, write, listen, and read French fairly for survival in the native country.
- Congratulations, to have added another feather to your cap!"
All you need to start a language course here at SecondTongue is
- A positive, open mindset and the excitement to learn a new language!
- Add to it some basics to support your online learning journey - a high bandwidth internet connection, and
- A notebook and pen for you to take notes during class.
- A Certificate of having completed a previous level course (Except in the case of Beginners,Travel and Conversational courses) will take care of your eligibility requirements to begin your course today!
Greetings & Salutations
Numbers 1 - 20
Vocabulary Face Parts + Animals + Fruits + Vegetables
Understand the different between formal & Informal conversation
Subject pronouns + Articles
Days of the week / Months of the year
Self Introduction + Family members
Classroom Instructions & Objects
Colors + Practice French Conversation
Interrogative adverbs - How are you / Age / Where do they stay & what's their nationality
Je voudrais - Learn to use the polite ways of communicating.
Use of C'est / Ce sont / Il y a Expressions
FrenchFrench is the second most widely learned foreign language after English, and the fifth most widely spoken language in the world.French is the international language of cooking, fashion, theatre, the visual arts, dance and architecture. French is both a working language and an official language of the United Nations, the European Union & UNESCO & because its a fun language to learn.
Junior A1 BeginnerThis course is designed for 12 to 18 year olds. It is structured to teach French grammar and vocabulary with a learning though fun approach.A selected few topics vary between the Junior A1 & the Professional A1 course. The materials used in this course take into account the mindset of young learners.
Junior CourseTailor-made for children ranging from ages 3 to 12, these courses are specifically designed to stir up a passion within their little hearts for not just the language but also the culture of the designated country.
Pre-PreparationIf you are looking forward for International proficiency certification, this course is a stepping stone to reach your goal.
Professional Language CertificateOn successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a professional language course certificate by SecondTongue.
Learn from your home or any place of your convenience. All you need is an internet connection. You will have access to the meeting rooms and activities from our Classroom. We use Zoom to conduct our online classes.