◦ Français ◦ French ◦
French Language Summer Programs for Juniors
Make this "the summer" that you start a new language or become fluent in French.
SecondTongue Summer programs can help you polish French grammar and vocabulary while learning new conversation skills.
A course in a foreign language has the potential to offer immeasurable benefits:
- Through language, children make sense of experiences and the world around them.
- In fact, language is the foundation for most learning—whether it is factual knowledge, social skills, moral development, or physical achievement.
- It may allow students to hone writing skills in their native language, which is beneficial in an academic and professional career.
- Students may also learn listening strategies and nonverbal skills.
- Many of the learners may take this path as a step to global careers.
Our online teaching model has been developed in collaboration with teachers and language researchers to offer an immersive and engaging experience designed to meet every student’s needs.
SecondTongue offers an interactive and engaging environment for any time, anywhere learning for all age groups!
We use an array of online learning resources via our LMS and give you access to different learning units in form of videos, audios, dictionaries, worksheets, gamified exercises, and real case materials.
What do you achieve from our French Summer Programs?
- Foster self-confidence and esteem.
- Communicate effectively in French in a variety of speaking situations.
- Communicate effectively in French via proficient, articulate, and organized writing.
- Demonstrate comprehension of the spoken French language in a variety of listening situations.
- Demonstrate comprehension of a wide range of French written materials.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of French culture.
"All you need to start a language course here at SecondTongue is
- A positive, open mindset and the excitement to learn a new language!
- Add to it some basics to support your online learning journey - a high bandwidth internet connection, and
- A notebook and pen for you to take notes during class.
- A Certificate of having completed a previous level course (Except in the case of Beginners, Travel and Conversational courses) will take care of your eligibility requirements to begin your course today!"
FrenchFrench is the second most widely learned foreign language after English, and the fifth most widely spoken language in the world.French is the international language of cooking, fashion, theatre, the visual arts, dance and architecture. French is both a working language and an official language of the United Nations, the European Union & UNESCO & because its a fun language to learn.
Absolute BeginnerIf you want to learn English from scratch, this course is for you.If you are able to read this, perhaps you don’t start from scratch.However, We try using as simple as English as possible in the course, to enable anyone to go through every bit of useful information.
Summer CampA well-planned program for children or teenagers conducted during the summer months of a country.
Pre-PreparationIf you are looking forward for International proficiency certification, this course is a stepping stone to reach your goal.
Travellers CourseHere at SecondTongue all are awarded. We issue a Certificate of participation for attending a course with us. It’s our unique way of awarding you for your efforts in learning the language and culture of your selected course.
Learn from your home or any place of your convenience. All you need is an internet connection. You will have access to the meeting rooms and activities from our Classroom. We use Zoom to conduct our online classes.