◦ Deutsche ◦ German ◦
German Language Course A2.1
Now that you know a little about the beautiful romantic language, let's gear up for the Elementary A2.1
This level will set you apart from the crowd of "language newbies". Grammatical elements like the parts of speech, types of tenses, connectors and the other essentials would be covered up in this level.
We believe in motivating the students to use the language in their daily routine. It doesn't matter if people around you do not speak the language!
Thank you for believing in us in this beautiful journey of learning a new language and culture & and we gaurantee you will fall in love with it.
After the completion of both the parts of level 2,
- The student will be able to Speak, Write, Listen & Read complex sentences in French.
- Be able to lead Informal Communication in their daily routine
- Describe habits and routines
- Describe things around
- Describe a person physically
- Making requests
- Giving suggestions & advice
- Describe past events and narrating stories
- Describe places
- Describe future events
All you need to start a language course here at SecondTongue is
- A positive, open mindset and the excitement to learn a new language!
- Add to it some basics to support your online learning journey - a high bandwidth internet connection, and
- A notebook and pen for you to take notes during class.
- A Certificate of having completed a previous level course (Except in the case of Beginners,Travel and Conversational courses) will take care of your eligibility requirements to begin your course today!
GermanIt Is the second Most Spoken Native Language in Europe. It Has Great Cultural Inheritance and its Contribution to Knowledge is Priceless. German is the second most-used language in science. Germany is the third biggest contributor to investigations and offers places to study postdoctoral studies for international scientists. Germany offers numerous scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate studies in the best German universities.
A2 ElementaryA2 level is the second stage of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)category. At A2 level talking about everyday routine is easier and clearer. Sentences becomes slightly more complex. New tenses are also introduced to help you be able to describe an event in the future and in the past.
Professional CourseThe Primary focus being bettering communication skills in the desired language, these courses not only help one communicate better but also increase prospects of study, work, or business in the intended country.
Goethe Preparation CourseThis test is designed and administered by the Embassy of Germany to evaluate your proficiency in spoken and written German. It will assess both your vocabulary and grammar skill. Achieving the Goethe certification will enhance your professional profile and allow you to connect better with the locals.
Professional Language CertificateOn successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a professional language course certificate by SecondTongue.
Learn from your home or any place of your convenience. All you need is an internet connection. You will have access to the meeting rooms and activities from our Classroom. We use Zoom to conduct our online classes.