◦ Deutsche ◦ German ◦
German Foundation Course For Kids
"Do you want to introduce German to your kids ?
Try SecondTongue ! It is a fun place to learn languages. Our team of language experts focus on how to communicate effectively (to speak and understand) than just learn grammar and syntax. We believe in motivating the students to use the language in their daily routine. It doesn't matter if people around you do not speak the language! We understand and respect that we are your first experience in the journey of learning a new language and culture & and we guarantee you will fall in love with it."
- "Greetings & Salutations
- Numbers 1 - 20
- Vocabulary Face Parts + Animals + Fruits + Vegetables
- Understand the different between formal & Informal conversation
- Subject pronouns + Articles
- Days of the week / Months of the year
- Self Introduction + Family members
- Classroom Instructions & Objects
- Colors + Practice French Conversation
- Interrogative adverbs - How are you / Age / Where do they stay & what's their nationality
- Ich würde gerne - Learn to use the polite ways of communicating.
- Use of Es ist/ Jene sind / Il Das und a Expressions"
- All you need to start a language course here at SecondTongue is
- A positive, open mindset and the excitement to learn a new language!
- Add to it some basics to support your online learning journey - a high bandwidth internet connection, and
- A notebook and pen for you to take notes during class.
- A Certificate of having completed a previous level course (Except in the case of Beginners, Travel and Conversational courses)
GermanIt Is the second Most Spoken Native Language in Europe. It Has Great Cultural Inheritance and its Contribution to Knowledge is Priceless. German is the second most-used language in science. Germany is the third biggest contributor to investigations and offers places to study postdoctoral studies for international scientists. Germany offers numerous scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate studies in the best German universities.
Foundation For Kids BeginnerWish to give your child a head start? This is the course to enrol them in. Here we assist your child acquire fluency in learning a new foreign language.
Junior CourseTailor-made for children ranging from ages 3 to 12, these courses are specifically designed to stir up a passion within their little hearts for not just the language but also the culture of the designated country.
Pre-PreparationIf you are looking forward for International proficiency certification, this course is a stepping stone to reach your goal.
Professional Language CertificateOn successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a professional language course certificate by SecondTongue.
Learn from your home or any place of your convenience. All you need is an internet connection. You will have access to the meeting rooms and activities from our Classroom. We use Zoom to conduct our online classes.