◦ Deutsche ◦ German ◦
German Course Junior A1
Why is it important for kids to start learning a Second Language ?
Research shows that learning a second language boosts problem-solving, critical-thinking, and listening skills, in addition to improving memory, concentration, and the ability to multitask.
Children proficient in other languages also show signs of enhanced creativity and mental flexibility. The cognitive benefits of learning a language have a direct impact on a child’s academic achievement. Compared to those without an additional language, bilingual children have improved reading, writing, and math skills, and they generally score higher on standardised tests.
The students will be able to
- Salutations & Meet and Greet people.
- Lead Informal Communication in their daily routine.
- Lead simple conversations like at the café, at the restaurant, hotel reservations, directions, buying and selling, etc.
- Grammatical elements like the parts of speech and few other essentials would be covered up in this level.
- After level 1 the student will be able to speak, write, listen, and read French fairly for survival in the native country.
- Congratulations, to have added another feather to your cap!"
""All you need to start a language course here at Second Tongue is
- A positive, open mindset and the excitement to learn a new language!
- Add to it some basics to support your online learning journey - a high bandwidth internet connection, and
- A notebook and pen for you to take notes during class.
- A Certificate of having completed a previous level course (Except in the case of Beginners, Travel and Conversational courses) will take care of your eligibility requirements to begin your course today!
Greetings & Salutations
Numbers 1 - 20
Vocabulary Face Parts + Animals + Fruits + Vegetables
Understand the different between formal & Informal conversation
Subject pronouns + Articles
Days of the week / Months of the year
Self Introduction + Family members
Classroom Instructions & Objects
Colors + Practice French Conversation
Interrogative adverbs - How are you / Age / Where do they stay & what's their nationality
Ich wurde gerne - Learn to use the polite ways of communicating.
GermanIt Is the second Most Spoken Native Language in Europe. It Has Great Cultural Inheritance and its Contribution to Knowledge is Priceless. German is the second most-used language in science. Germany is the third biggest contributor to investigations and offers places to study postdoctoral studies for international scientists. Germany offers numerous scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate studies in the best German universities.
Junior A1 BeginnerThis course is designed for 12 to 18 year olds. It is structured to teach French grammar and vocabulary with a learning though fun approach.A selected few topics vary between the Junior A1 & the Professional A1 course. The materials used in this course take into account the mindset of young learners.
Junior CourseTailor-made for children ranging from ages 3 to 12, these courses are specifically designed to stir up a passion within their little hearts for not just the language but also the culture of the designated country.
Pre-PreparationIf you are looking forward for International proficiency certification, this course is a stepping stone to reach your goal.
Professional Language CertificateOn successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a professional language course certificate by SecondTongue.
Learn from your home or any place of your convenience. All you need is an internet connection. You will have access to the meeting rooms and activities from our Classroom. We use Zoom to conduct our online classes.