◦ Deutsche ◦ German ◦
Speak to German while you travel
Do you wish to enhance your travelling experience in Germany ?
Then this course is for you ! Rightly said by Nelson Madela that “If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his own language, that goes to his heart.”
Don't just exlore touristic places when you travel to Germany. Comprehend their culture and life style by speaking broken german to the locals - They will still love it !!
- Greet & Meet Germans
- Be able to Introduce yourself
- Order a drink/food at the cafe & at the restaurant.
- Be able to ask for prices while you buy souvenirs.
- Understand basic directions
- Ask for what time is it.
All you need to start a language course here at SecondTongue is
- A positive, open mindset and the excitement to learn a new language!
- Add to it some basics to support your online learning journey - a high bandwidth internet connection, and
- A notebook and pen for you to take notes during class.
- A Certificate of having completed a previous level course (Except in the case of Beginners,Travel and Conversational courses) will take care of your eligibility requirements to begin your course today!
GermanIt Is the second Most Spoken Native Language in Europe. It Has Great Cultural Inheritance and its Contribution to Knowledge is Priceless. German is the second most-used language in science. Germany is the third biggest contributor to investigations and offers places to study postdoctoral studies for international scientists. Germany offers numerous scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate studies in the best German universities.
Conversation BeginnerTo make your travel experience smooth sailing, our tailor made learning materials will teach you to introduce yourself and converse with the locals, place a food order, shop at the local markets, understand directions and the likes.
Traveller CourseIf you like exploring places and meeting new people then this course is for you! Here we primarily focus on enabling a traveller to achieve engaging in light conversation, ordering food, or shop at a local market.
Pre-PreparationIf you are looking forward for International proficiency certification, this course is a stepping stone to reach your goal.
Travellers CourseHere at SecondTongue all are awarded. We issue a Certificate of participation for attending a course with us. It’s our unique way of awarding you for your efforts in learning the language and culture of your selected course.
Learn from your home or any place of your convenience. All you need is an internet connection. You will have access to the meeting rooms and activities from our Classroom. We use Zoom to conduct our online classes.