◦ 日本人 ◦ Japanese ◦
Japanese Course for Beginners N5.2
"Now that you have learned a little about this beautiful language let’s gear up for part 2 of the N5 Level.
This level will set you apart from the crowd of ‘Language Newbies’. Here you will build a Foundation and a more solid understanding of the language.
Grammatical elements like the parts of speech, types of tenses, connectors, and the other essentials would be covered up in this level."
- "N5 Level is specially designed for beginners.
- To enhance your learning experience we have divided N5 into two parts - N5.1 & N5.2
- At the end of this part 1 of the N5 level, you will be introduced to learn Hiragana, Katakana, around 50 Kanji (Chinese characters), their readings and pronunciations, and approximately 100 Japanese words and basic fundamentals of Japanese Grammar.
- Please Note: To be able to give N5 JLPT exams, you will have to do the N5.2 level."
All you need to start a language course here at Second Tongue is
- A positive, open mindset and the excitement to learn a new language!
- Add to it some basics to support your online learning journey - a high bandwidth internet connection, and
- A notebook and pen for you to take notes during class.
- A Certificate of having completed a previous level course (Except in the case of Beginners,Travel and Conversational courses) will take care of your eligibility requirements to begin your course today!
JapaneseJapanese (日本語, Nihongo) is an East Asian language spoken by about 128 million people, primarily in Japan, where it is the national language. It is a member of the Japonic (or Japanese-Ryukyuan) language family, and its relation to other languages, such as Korean, is debated.
N5 BeginnerJapanese N5 is the beginner level program. This level helps you develop an ability to understand beginners japanese used in a variety of informal circumstances. This level is divided into 2 parts of 30 hours each.
Professional CourseThe Primary focus being bettering communication skills in the desired language, these courses not only help one communicate better but also increase prospects of study, work, or business in the intended country.
JLPT Preparation CourseThe Japanese Language Proficiency Test is a standardised test to evaluate the proficiency in non-native speakers. It assesses you’re reading, listening, vocabulary and grammar skills.
Professional Language CertificateOn successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a professional language course certificate by SecondTongue.
Learn from your home or any place of your convenience. All you need is an internet connection. You will have access to the meeting rooms and activities from our Classroom. We use Zoom to conduct our online classes.