◦ 普通话 ◦ Mandarin ◦
Mandarin Course for Beginners (HSK 1)
Do you wish to speak, read & write fluent Mandarin someday ?
Try SecondTongue ! It is a fun place to learn languages. Our team of language experts focus on how to communicate effectively (to speak and understand) than just learn grammar and syntax. We believe in motivating the students to use the language in their daily routine. It doesn't matter if people around you do not speak the language!
We understand and respect that we are your first experience in the journey of learning a new language and culture & and we gaurantee you will fall in love with it.
This level will help the learners prepare for the HSK 1 exams
- Learners will be guided to build up their Chinese listening and reading skills needed for the exam day.
- The HSK 1 test is designed for beginners in Chinese.
- The test paper involves both Pinyin and Chinese characters for all questions, and there is no writing section,
- However, you will be able to understand simple conversations from daily life constructed with 150 required words, and some basic Chinese grammar to pass HSK Level 1
All you need to start a language course here at SecondTongue is
- A positive, open mindset and the excitement to learn a new language!
- Add to it some basics to support your online learning journey - a high bandwidth internet connection, and
- A notebook and pen for you to take notes during class.
- A Certificate of having completed a previous level course (Except in the case of Beginners,Travel and Conversational courses) will take care of your eligibility requirements to begin your course today!
MandarinMandarin is the most spoken language in the world. Learning Mandarin is way easier than you think. it improves your artistic kills and congnitive ablity. Learning caracters enhances your imaginations & creativity. Mark Zuckerberg is wowing audiences across the world with his new Chinese Skills, especially those important business executives in China.Infact, there are many top CEO’s that speak Chinese as a second language.
HSK3 IntermediateHere one learns to apply commonly used words and phrases together with simple grammar patters in Chinese. This helps the student become proficient enough to successfully communicate basic day to day requirements with ease.
Professional CourseThe Primary focus being bettering communication skills in the desired language, these courses not only help one communicate better but also increase prospects of study, work, or business in the intended country.
HSK Preparation CourseThis Internationally Standardised Chinese Level Test measures your proficiency of the language through listening, writing and reading modules. It assesses a non-native Chinese speakers competence in using the Chinese language in their daily, academic, and professional lives.
Professional Language CertificateOn successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a professional language course certificate by SecondTongue.
Learn from your home or any place of your convenience. All you need is an internet connection. You will have access to the meeting rooms and activities from our Classroom. We use Zoom to conduct our online classes.