◦ 普通话 ◦ Mandarin ◦
Mandarin Beginners for Kids (YCT 1)
Do you wish to speak, read & write fluent Mandarin someday ?
Try SecondTongue ! It is a fun place to learn languages. Our team of language experts focus on how to communicate effectively (to speak and understand) than just learn grammar and syntax. We believe in motivating the students to use the language in their daily routine. It doesn't matter if people around you do not speak the language! We understand and respect that we are your first experience in the journey of learning a new language and culture & and we guarantee you will fall in love with it.
After the Completion of YCT 1, the students will be able to
- Master basic greeting and salutations.
- Understand and use some of the most common Chinese phrases & sentences.
- Master the tones in Chinese Language.
- Recognize 100 Chinese Characters.
- Please Note: The student will be eligible to give the International YCT 1 Exams
All you need to start a language course here at SecondTongue is
- A positive, open mindset and the excitement to learn a new language!
- Add to it some basics to support your online learning journey - a high bandwidth internet connection, and
- A notebook and pen for you to take notes during class.
- A Certificate of having completed a previous level course (Except in the case of Beginners,Travel and Conversational courses) will take care of your eligibility requirements to begin your course today!
Greetings & Salutations
Numbers 1 - 20
Characters of Nihao
Vocabulary Face Parts + Animals + Fruits + Vegetables
Days of the week / Months of the year
Speak about Daily Routine Activities
Be able to appear for the YCT 1 International Examination
MandarinMandarin is the most spoken language in the world. Learning Mandarin is way easier than you think. it improves your artistic kills and congnitive ablity. Learning caracters enhances your imaginations & creativity. Mark Zuckerberg is wowing audiences across the world with his new Chinese Skills, especially those important business executives in China.Infact, there are many top CEO’s that speak Chinese as a second language.
YCT 1 BeginnerA children’s course designed to give your child a head start into mastering the Chinese Language. Here you child will learn to speak, understand and write proficiently.
Junior CourseTailor-made for children ranging from ages 3 to 12, these courses are specifically designed to stir up a passion within their little hearts for not just the language but also the culture of the designated country.
YCT Preparation CourseThe Youth Chinese Test is designed for non-native young learners upto the age of 15. It is an International Standardised Chinese language test which is directed at assessing a school student’s written and spoken ability to apply the Chinese language in their studies and daily lives.
Professional Language CertificateOn successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a professional language course certificate by SecondTongue.
Learn from your home or any place of your convenience. All you need is an internet connection. You will have access to the meeting rooms and activities from our Classroom. We use Zoom to conduct our online classes.