◦ Português ◦ Portuguese ◦
Portuguese Language Advanced Course
Master your language skills to make you an Independent user by completing the Advanced Portuguese course.
At SecondTongue, our methodology is based on the latest innovative tools and on Positive Pedagogy.
We build confidence, motivation, and structuration in the learning process to succeed.
Our classes are based on interaction and are conducted exclusively in Portuguese.
- By the end of this level, you will be able to strengthen your language skills of speaking, listening, reading, and writing in Portuguese.
- You will learn about the culture, their lifestyle, food, wine, and art.
- Develop the skills to express yourself fluently and spontaneously in Portuguese without much obvious searching for expressions.
- You learn to use Portuguese flexibly and effectively for social, academic, and professional purposes.
All you need to start a language course here at SecondTongue is
- A positive, open mindset and the excitement to learn a new language!
- Add to it some basics to support your online learning journey - a high bandwidth internet connection, and
- A notebook and pen for you to take notes during class.
- A Certificate of having completed a previous level course (Except in the case of Beginners, Travel and Conversational courses) will take care of your eligibility requirements to begin your course today!
PortugueseTo be added
Professional CourseThe Primary focus being bettering communication skills in the desired language, these courses not only help one communicate better but also increase prospects of study, work, or business in the intended country.
Pre-PreparationIf you are looking forward for International proficiency certification, this course is a stepping stone to reach your goal.
Professional Language CertificateOn successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a professional language course certificate by SecondTongue.
Learn from your home or any place of your convenience. All you need is an internet connection. You will have access to the meeting rooms and activities from our Classroom. We use Zoom to conduct our online classes.