◦ Espagñol ◦ Spanish ◦
Spanish Course for Beginners A1
Have you ever met a Spanish guy and won his heart by speaking to him in his mother tongue ?
Now that's possible ! You must try SecondTongue !
It is a fun place to learn languages. Our team of language experts focus on how to communicate effectively (to speak and understand) than just learn grammar and syntax.
We believe in motivating the students to use the language in their daily routine. IT doesn't matter if people around you do not speak the language!
We understand and respect that we are your first experience in the journey of learning a new language and culture & and we gaurantee you will fall in love with it.
What do you get after the completion of this level ?
- Salutations & Meet and Greet people. The student will be able to
- lead Informal Communication in their daily routine, will be able to
- lead simple conversations like at the café, at the restaurant, hotel reservations, directions, buying and selling, etc.
- grammatical elements like the parts of speech and few other essentials would be covered up in this level.
- After level 1 the student will be able to speak, write, listen, and read Spanish fairly for survival in the native country.
- Congratulations, to have added another feather to your cap!
All you need to start a language course here at SecondTongue is
- A positive, open mindset and the excitement to learn a new language!
- Add to it some basics to support your online learning journey - a high bandwidth internet connection, and
- A notebook and pen for you to take notes during class.
- A Certificate of having completed a previous level course (Except in the case of Beginners,Travel and Conversational courses) will take care of your eligibility requirements to begin your course today!
Introduction to Spanish Language & Culture
Salutations & Greetings - Focus on Spanish Phonetics
Start exploring grammar - Articles, Nouns, Verbs
Irregular Verb conjugations
Interrogative adverbs + Dialogue at the café
4 types of Adjectives + Listening Activities
Focus on Writing skills - Postcard, message, informal letters
Enjoy Reading, Listening, Writing & Speaking beginners Spanish
Focus on speaking skills - Buying / Selling Dialogue
Evaluation through Cyclic, Mock & Final Examinations
SpanishOne of the best languages to learn for travel. Spanish is one of the six official languages of the United Nations, and the third most-used language in the media. One of the most major benefits of learning Spanish is that you’ll gain access to the unparalleled world of rich Hispanic culture. And most importantly, with all the benefits, Spanish is the easiest language to learn.
A1 BeginnerA1 is the beginner and first level of the CEFR category. Here the enrolled learns to communicate and exchange basic information in a simple manner. Recognising commonly used sentences and phrases, ordering off a restaurant menu or giving simple answers all are mastered here.
Professional CourseThe Primary focus being bettering communication skills in the desired language, these courses not only help one communicate better but also increase prospects of study, work, or business in the intended country.
DELE-DIE Preparation CourseDELE & DIE is a set of worldwide, officially recognised Spanish proficiency tests for anyone above the age of nine. DELE is issued by the Spanish Instituto Cervantes on behalf of the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science and DIE is a diploma that holds academic recognition from The Pontifical University of Salamanca. It is the official document to prove your Spanish skills.
Professional Language CertificateOn successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a professional language course certificate by SecondTongue.
Learn from your home or any place of your convenience. All you need is an internet connection. You will have access to the meeting rooms and activities from our Classroom. We use Zoom to conduct our online classes.