◦ Espagñol ◦ Spanish ◦
Spanish Language Course A2.2
Ready to up your French game? Welcome to the Next level-Level A2.2
- At this level you will retain and enhance your DELE/DIE A2 exam preparation routines.
- We emphasis more on exercises of reading, listening, writing and speaking activities.
- We believe in motivating the students to use the language in their daily routine. It doesn't matter if people around you do not speak the language!
- Thank you for believing in us in this beautiful journey of learning a new language and culture & and we guarantee you will fall in love with it.
Here at Second Tongue, we use the best combination of Methodology and Material allowing our students to enjoy the learning experience along with a thorough navigation of the finer points of grammar.
Our aim is Seamless integration of language acquisition and literary and cultural study so as to provide the strongest intellectual and professional training to our learners.
Please Note that this level is the Part 1 of Elementary A2 level.
The below mentioned outcome is after the completion of both the parts of A2
- Express oneself effectively and accurately in simple Spanish about him/herself and his/her surroundings in the present tense and simple past tense.
- Construct simple sentences in Spanish using accurate rudiments of syntax and grammar.
- Write short paragraphs on simple topics, e.g., (food, past memories, vacations, daily routines, shopping, health, love and hopes, etc.)
- Demonstrate an elementary knowledge of Spanish sentence structure through speaking and writing.
- Pronounce Spanish reasonably well.
- Read Spanish at an elementary level.
- Identify and explain unique characteristics of various Spanish–speaking people and their cultures.
- Compare and contrast the similarities and differences between own’s culture and those of various Spanish-speaking cultures.
- Differentiate between formal and informal registers of speech in Spanish.
- Examine and appraise cognates.
- Evaluate and critique each other’s oral and written performance for learning purposes.
- Listen to basic spoken Spanish and demonstrate understanding by writing and/or responding appropriately.
All you need to start a language course here at SecondTongue is
- A positive, open mindset and the excitement to learn a new language!
- Add to it some basics to support your online learning journey - a high bandwidth internet connection, and
- A notebook and pen for you to take notes during class.
- A Certificate of having completed a previous level course (Except in the case of Beginners,Travel and Conversational courses) will take care of your eligibility requirements to begin your course today!
SpanishOne of the best languages to learn for travel. Spanish is one of the six official languages of the United Nations, and the third most-used language in the media. One of the most major benefits of learning Spanish is that you’ll gain access to the unparalleled world of rich Hispanic culture. And most importantly, with all the benefits, Spanish is the easiest language to learn.
A2 ElementaryA2 is the second level of the CEFR category. At this level communication about everyday activities becomes fluent. Sentences and their formation become slightly more complex. New tenses are also introduced to better the ability to describe an event be it in the future or in the past.
Professional CourseThe Primary focus being bettering communication skills in the desired language, these courses not only help one communicate better but also increase prospects of study, work, or business in the intended country.
DELE-DIE Preparation CourseDELE & DIE is a set of worldwide, officially recognised Spanish proficiency tests for anyone above the age of nine. DELE is issued by the Spanish Instituto Cervantes on behalf of the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science and DIE is a diploma that holds academic recognition from The Pontifical University of Salamanca. It is the official document to prove your Spanish skills.
Professional Language CertificateOn successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a professional language course certificate by SecondTongue.
Learn from your home or any place of your convenience. All you need is an internet connection. You will have access to the meeting rooms and activities from our Classroom. We use Zoom to conduct our online classes.