◦ Espagñol ◦ Spanish ◦
Spanish Course for Junior A1
The teenager will have completed the most basic level at which a language is used, called the "discovery" stage.
At this stage, young learners will be able to speak about themselves and their immediate environment. This examination benefits from a very positive evaluation which is not made to sanction but to highlight the French learning. This Certification motivates teenagers in their French learning by recognizing the efforts they made to learn a new language.
"The students will be able to
- Salutations & Meet and Greet people.
- Lead Informal Communication in their daily routine.
- Lead simple conversations like at the café, at the restaurant, hotel reservations, directions, buying and selling, etc.
- Grammatical elements like the parts of speech and few other essentials would be covered up in this level.
- After level 1 the student will be able to speak, write, listen, and read French fairly for survival in the native country.
- Congratulations, to have added another feather to your cap!"
"All you need to start a language course here at Second Tongue is
- A positive, open mindset and the excitement to learn a new language!
- Add to it some basics to support your online learning journey - a high bandwidth internet connection, and
- A notebook and pen for you to take notes during class.
- A Certificate of having completed a previous level course (Except in the case of Beginners, Travel and Conversational courses) will take care of your eligibility requirements to begin your course today!
SpanishOne of the best languages to learn for travel. Spanish is one of the six official languages of the United Nations, and the third most-used language in the media. One of the most major benefits of learning Spanish is that you’ll gain access to the unparalleled world of rich Hispanic culture. And most importantly, with all the benefits, Spanish is the easiest language to learn.
Junior A1 BeginnerThis course is designed for 12 to 18 year olds. It is structured to teach French grammar and vocabulary with a learning though fun approach.A selected few topics vary between the Junior A1 & the Professional A1 course. The materials used in this course take into account the mindset of young learners.
Junior CourseTailor-made for children ranging from ages 3 to 12, these courses are specifically designed to stir up a passion within their little hearts for not just the language but also the culture of the designated country.
Pre-PreparationIf you are looking forward for International proficiency certification, this course is a stepping stone to reach your goal.
Professional Language CertificateOn successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a professional language course certificate by SecondTongue.
Learn from your home or any place of your convenience. All you need is an internet connection. You will have access to the meeting rooms and activities from our Classroom. We use Zoom to conduct our online classes.