◦ Espagñol ◦ Spanish ◦
Spanish Language Summer Programs for Champions (11yrs+)
Make this "the summer" that you start a new language or become fluent in Spanish.
SecondTongue Summer programs can help you polish Spanish grammar and vocabulary while learning new conversation skills.
(Now you can enjoy all the Spaniard series on Netflix)
A course in a foreign language has the potential to offer immeasurable benefits:
- Through language, children make sense of experiences and the world around them.
- In fact, language is the foundation for most learning—whether it is factual knowledge, social skills, moral development, or physical achievement.
- It may allow students to hone writing skills in their native language, which is beneficial in an academic and professional career.
- Students may also learn listening strategies and nonverbal skills.
- Many of the learners may take this path as a step towards global careers.
Our online teaching model has been developed in collaboration with teachers and language researchers to offer an immersive and engaging experience designed to meet every student’s needs.
SecondTongue offers an interactive and engaging environment for any time, anywhere learning for all age groups!
We use an array of online learning resources via our LMS and give you access to different learning units in form of videos, audios, dictionaries, worksheets, gamified exercises, and real case materials.
“Vamos, registrese hoy y aprende Espanol este verano”
What do you achieve from our Summer Spanish courses?
- Foster self-confidence and esteem.
- Communicate effectively in Spanish in a variety of speaking situations.
- Communicate effectively in Spanish via proficient, articulate, and well-organized writing.
- Demonstrate comprehension of the spoken Spanish language in a variety of listening situations.
- Demonstrate comprehension of a wide range of Spanish written materials.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of Spanish culture.
"All you need to start a language course here at SecondTongue is
- A positive, open mindset and the excitement to learn a new language!
- Add to it some basics to support your online learning journey - a high bandwidth internet connection, and
- A notebook and pen for you to take notes during class.
- A Certificate of having completed a previous level course (Except in the case of Beginners,Travel and Conversational courses) will take care of your eligibility requirements to begin your course today!"
Salutations & Greetings - Focus on Spanish Phonetics
Order a drink/food at the cafe & at the restaurant.
Enjoy Spanish music & Spanish dance culture
Be able to Introduce yourself
Be able to lead Informal Communication in their daily routine
Spanish Grammar - Parts of Speech
Evaluation through Cyclic, Mock & Final Examinations
Includes Participation Certificate
SpanishOne of the best languages to learn for travel. Spanish is one of the six official languages of the United Nations, and the third most-used language in the media. One of the most major benefits of learning Spanish is that you’ll gain access to the unparalleled world of rich Hispanic culture. And most importantly, with all the benefits, Spanish is the easiest language to learn.
Absolute BeginnerIf you want to learn English from scratch, this course is for you.If you are able to read this, perhaps you don’t start from scratch.However, We try using as simple as English as possible in the course, to enable anyone to go through every bit of useful information.
Summer CampA well-planned program for children or teenagers conducted during the summer months of a country.
Pre-PreparationIf you are looking forward for International proficiency certification, this course is a stepping stone to reach your goal.
Travellers CourseHere at SecondTongue all are awarded. We issue a Certificate of participation for attending a course with us. It’s our unique way of awarding you for your efforts in learning the language and culture of your selected course.
Learn from your home or any place of your convenience. All you need is an internet connection. You will have access to the meeting rooms and activities from our Classroom. We use Zoom to conduct our online classes.