1. SecondTongue classes are delivered online through Zoom with a 'live' teacher (not pre-recorded videos).
2. SecondTongue classes are delivered as group & private classes.
3. Prerequisites to take our online classes: a computer, an internet connection (broadband or a good/stable wifi), a microphone, a speaker and a web camera.
1. ALL classes must be PRE-PAID through the below mentioned mode of payment.
2. We can only deliver classes after we have received a Proof of Payment.
3. We accept the following modes of payment:PhonePe, Paytm, Gpay, Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Debit Card, Western Union and ATM transfer (for customers in Singapore, China, Hong Kong and Japan).
4. We can send you our Payment details after you inform us of (a) the package that you wish to purchase, and (b) your preferred payment option.
5. For every payment, send the Proof of Payment to (a) SecondTongue Team through mail or whatsapp.
1. You are assigned one or more teachers who will work closely with you throughout the program.
2. If for any valid reason you are not satisfied with a teacher, let us know and we will assign another one to you OR transfer you in any of our other on-going batches.
3. If the assigned teacher cannot teach a scheduled class, we will assign a replacement teacher (if available) and the class will not be cancelled. However, if you prefer to reschedule the class with the assigned teacher, you can discuss with the teacher and agree on a day/time that is possible for each of you.
4. The teacher will teach and assist with homework and classwork during class time only.
1. The teacher is entitled to a short break after every 55 min of class.
2. Break times are as follows: 1h class: 5 min | 1.5h class: 5 min | 2h class: 10 min | 3h class: 15 min
Booking and Confirmation of classes
1. We only accept booking for pre-paid classes.
2. Our teachers will only teach pre-paid classes that have been booked in advance.
3. We consider a class booked after the student and teacher have clearly agreed on the class days/time.
4. To book classes, inform SecondTongue Team your preferred days/time, giving maximum options regarding your availability.
5. In case of private training, you are not required to book classes for ALL paid hours at once; you can do it in stages keeping in mind the Use-by date for the package you have purchased.
6. Book classes for days/time you can commit so as to avoid any deduction from your total paid hours in case of any change in schedule.
7. For classes paid but not yet booked, we cannot guarantee the same teacher/schedule for future classes.
8. To keep the same teacher/schedule for the NEXT batch of classes, pre-pay for it as soon as possible so that the teacher can book the slots for you.
Change in Schedule (Cancellation/Rescheduling/Postponement)
1. You can only cancel/reschedule/postpone 10% of your total number of hours without any deduction from your total paid hours only if you give SecondTongue a minimum 48-hour notice.
2. If you reschedule/cancel/postpone with less than 24-hour notice, the class will not be considered as cancelled.
3. To cancel/reschedule/postpone a class, the Student or Parent (for Kids/School students) must inform the SecondTongue Team a week prior to the date of cancelation.
4. The date/time of the rescheduled class must be agreed by both Teacher & Student in coordination with the SecondTongue Team.
5. If the Teacher cancels/reschedules/postpones a class with less than 36-hour notice, you will be entitled to cancel/reschedule/postpone a future class without any deduction from your total paid hours (on top of the 10% allowed) for the inconvenience caused.
1. You are allowed to have replacement/make-up class for 10% of your booked classes paid only if you inform the SecondTongue Team a week prior to the date of cancellation or change.
2. The replacement/make-up might be on a different day from the regular class and with a different teacher.
3. We will provide a make-up class if we cancel the class due to any unforeseen situations (power cut, internet connection problem at the teacher’s end, natural disasters, teacher illness, etc).
Absence without notice
1. If you are absent without notice, the class will be considered and no replacement class will be provided to private as well as group classes.
1. Incase of group classes the student will not be admitted in the after 15 mins of delay.
2. If the Teacher is late for a class, she will owe you the time lost and will make up for it in future classes.
1. Your teacher will correct any homework assigned to you or done by you during class time itself.
2. If you wish to have your homework corrected outside class time, inform your teacher in the class and check her availability.
3. If you require extra assistance with school homework or explanation for private training, we can only do it during class time. Incase of group classes, any extra assistance will be on an hourly chargeable basis.
1. The student will be allowed a batch shift incase of any emergency dropout situation with a prior notice of 2 weeks.
2. The student will have to complete his/her classes within the period of 6 months from his/her date of joining.
Incase of private training, if you wish to discontinue classes anytime within the Use-by date, we shall refund 70% of the remaining value of your Tuition Fees within 45 days, after adjustment based on hours consumed and prevailing rates at the time of billing. Incase of group classes, once the fees are paid and classes are started, there will be no refund / no transfer. We shall also deduct transfer changes incurred (if any) to send you back the fund.
Communication and Troubleshooting
1. We strongly recommend that you save our contact details and also the class meeting id. This will allow us to assist you promptly in emergencies.
2. Our Helpdesk Support (Email, Phone call) is only available as follows:
Monday to Saturday from 10.00-19.00 India time.
3. We prefer all official communication in this order of preference: (a) Email,(b) Phone Call
4. We strongly recommend that you copy firstname.lastname@example.org for all URGENT emails that require the immediate attention of our Management Team.
The use of our services shall imply that you have read, understood and agreed to ALL our Terms and Conditions above.